Running school websites can be a big job. We’re here to help you with whatever you need. eChalk’s services team members provide multiple levels of support to ensure the success of eChalk in your community.
Easy to Move
Changing websites may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be hard. eChalk is here to help in the following ways:
- Content Migration Have existing content on your current website you want to keep? Don't worry – we can move it for you.
- Website Planning Our experienced support team can help you plan the information architecture and organization for your new site.
- Website Design Our designers can help you choose a theme and optimize the look and feel of your site to put your best foot forward.
- Project Management We'll work with you to create a project plan with district stakeholders and guide your initial implementation and roll out.
- Professional Learning Need help getting started? Don't worry. We offer both onsite and online professional learning opportunities for teachers and web administrators to meet your needs and budget.
Easy to Grow
eChalk’s capabilities can expand with your communication needs. Our service team can show you how.
- Start with a simple website. With eChalk, you can have your basic website up in just a few hours. Start with a design template, customize with your school branding, add your content and publish!
- Add departments, groups and classes. Teachers, department chairs, coaches, and group leaders can add and maintain their own pages, working within your design template so every page is thematically coordinated.
- Add mobile. Put announcements and updates in the palm of their hands with Notify, our integrated mobile notification system.
Easy to Maintain
We offer different support options to meet your needs and budget.
- The eChalk Help Center gives all eChalk users 24/7 access to our online library of video tutorials and help articles, so you can help yourself whenever you have a question.
- Basic support, included in your eChalk Website subscription, provides unlimited phone and email support during regular eChalk support hours for all district and school Super Users. Have an off-hours emergency? Super Users can contact us anytime to resolve critical issues.
- Enhanced Support extends unlimited helpdesk phone and email support for all licensed site users—including students, teachers, parents—during regular eChalk support hours.